Gorgeous Georgie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Georgina Hagen Lovers

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

georgie in tracy beaker !!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bhrules

georgie in tracy beaker !!!! Empty
PostSubject: georgie in tracy beaker !!!!   georgie in tracy beaker !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:24 pm

well i think georgie was fantobiozy ( which is gd ) in tracy beaker who has seen her ??? i think they shouldnt of made her such a kinda mean girl cuz shes sooo nice but i still think her performance was absolutely great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
x_Becky_x

x_Becky_x

PostSubject: Re: georgie in tracy beaker !!!!   georgie in tracy beaker !!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:05 pm

WOOOO!!! I loved her in Tracy Beaker!! I am sooo patheticly sad though, because one of my friends phoned me the other day and i was watching it, and she was like "what are you doing", and i just said "errrrmmm, i'm watching Tracy Beaker!!!" Laughing I thought she was really good though, she looked waaay younger, and i loved the way she was dressed. Its a shame its a younger children's program though, because everyone thinks i'm weird for watching it!!!

Someone please comfort me and tell me that i'm not the only 16 year old who's watched Tracy Beaker (*cough, cough* Gill!!)
Back to top Go down
elishaescalante

elishaescalante

PostSubject: Re: georgie in tracy beaker !!!!   georgie in tracy beaker !!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:45 pm

Im 16 and i watch it! and I dont like what she weres in TB! she looks tooo ermmmm i dont know I just dont like it! lol
So dont woriie theres me and gill who watch it at 16!

OH and HIIIIIIIIII emily!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.co.uk/elishaescalante123
x_Becky_x

x_Becky_x

PostSubject: Re: georgie in tracy beaker !!!!   georgie in tracy beaker !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:19 am

yay, well i'm glad i'm not the only one.

And i think i just liked her clothes because i think they suited the 14 year old georgie...but i don't think she'd look right wearing them now!
Back to top Go down
bhrules

PostSubject: Re: georgie in tracy beaker !!!!   georgie in tracy beaker !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:31 am

lol hiiii elisha i liked someoutfits but i have to be honest i prefer justines outfits
Back to top Go down
x_Becky_x

x_Becky_x

PostSubject: Re: georgie in tracy beaker !!!!   georgie in tracy beaker !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:03 am

yeahh, i guess rebecca's were a bit too dressy for everyday life (she ALWAYS wore a skirt, and that headscarf thingy)
Back to top Go down
GH_Gill_MH
Admin
GH_Gill_MH

PostSubject: Re: georgie in tracy beaker !!!!   georgie in tracy beaker !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:19 pm

The thing is, that was the fashion then.
I always wore those "gypsie" Skirts back then but i wouldnt be seen dead in them now!
And yes Becky ofcourse i watch Tracy Beaker! but only series 5! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gorgeousgeorgie.forumotion.com
x_Becky_x

x_Becky_x

PostSubject: Re: georgie in tracy beaker !!!!   georgie in tracy beaker !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:00 pm

of course!!!! me too! Series 5 is the one worth wathcing!!!
Back to top Go down
GH_Gill_MH
Admin
GH_Gill_MH

PostSubject: Re: georgie in tracy beaker !!!!   georgie in tracy beaker !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Although i do love a bit of series one cos it makes me giggle!
Back to top Go down
https://gorgeousgeorgie.forumotion.com
elishaescalante

elishaescalante

PostSubject: Re: georgie in tracy beaker !!!!   georgie in tracy beaker !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:53 pm

well i get bord of them now coz I grew up with them and as I have 3 kids in my house yonger then me then I have to go though it all all over agen 3 times and it does bore me
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.co.uk/elishaescalante123
GH_Wipeout.

GH_Wipeout.

PostSubject: Re: georgie in tracy beaker !!!!   georgie in tracy beaker !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:48 pm

I loved her in Tracy Beaker
Very Happy

When I found out it was her I was like Shocked

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: georgie in tracy beaker !!!!   georgie in tracy beaker !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

georgie in tracy beaker !!!!
Page 1 of 1